The Power MIG 256 Welder Package sets the standard for MIG and flux-cored welding. With features such as Diamond Core Technology and the Maxtrac cast aluminum industrial wire drive, the Lincoln Power MIG 256 is the professional's choice. This version features a higher voltage input power (230/460/575).
• Diamond Core Technology - Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc stability, low spatter, and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel, or aluminum.
• MAXTRAC cast aluminum industrial wire drive - Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to-brass connections and Lincoln's 100% wire supporting split wire guide.
• Digital meters - For set up, meters display your present voltage and wire feed speed; during welding, actual voltage is displayed.
• Magnum PRO gun and 15 ft. cable - Makes it easy to reach your work.
• Copper Plus contact tips - Larger diameter and mass improves heat dissipation to increase tip life.
• Add a spool Gun - Spool gun ready for the premium Magnum 250LX gun and spool gun capable with the Magnum SG (Magnum SG requires adaptor).
• Coil Claw cable management system to keep your workstation organized.
• Convenient top-mounted gun expendables tray
• All metal case front
top of page
bottom of page